SE-Action hotel and cottages
Group programmes and services, paddling trips and rent of canoeing equipment and bicycles. Marvellous views over the Siuntio river valley. The flowing water and surrounding nature create a peaceful, unhurried atmosphere.
|Distance from Helsinki:||53 km|
|Website:||www.seaction.com (cottages & activities), www.cumulus.fi (hotel)|
- Cumulus City & Resort Hotel Siuntio.142 Standard SGL and TWIN rooms, 47 superior rooms.
- 2 cottages for individual travellers. Each has 2 DBL bedrooms, shower and WC.
SERVICES AND ATTRACTIONS ON SITE
- canoeing along the scenic Siuntio River
- kayaking in the beautiful archipelago
- SUP paddling
- along the seashore with wonderful views over the Finnish archipelago
- in unspoiled forests surrounded by breathtaking silence and up on hills with marvellous views
- quality hybrid bikes and mountain bikes
- Cumulus City & Resort restaurant offers delicious, healthy food at Lunch and Dinner Buffets and A la carte.
- SE-Action offers the possibility to pre-order groceries to the cottages. On pre-booking wilderness and other meals can be prepared for groups.
- Café Sjundby – a summer café in the old granary of mediaeval Sjundby manor. Known for its wonderfully tasty homemade Sjundby ice cream, delicious homemade sweet and savoury pastries.
PLACES OF INTEREST NEARBY
- Museum Degerby Igor, a museum of Finnish-Soviet military history during WWII.
- SjundbyManor, built in 1560 and still privately-owned.
- PetparkLomamäenLemmikkipuisto. Guests can meet and pat the lovely animals. It is possible to see reindeers.
- Open-air recreation area of Kopparnäs. Hiking, swimming, sunbathing, bird-watching, picking berries and mushrooms and even barbeque. Breathtaking view over the Finnish archipelago with exceptional cliff formations.