Kārļamuiža country hotel
Kārļa Muiža Country Hotel is located amidst nature in the Amata river valley with beautiful landscapes and in the Gauja National park. It represents a renovated 18th century estate building with charming ambiance and is surrounded by an old apple orchard.
|Distance from Riga:||75 km|
|Location:||“Kārļamuiža”, Kārļi, Drabešu pag., Cēsu nov., LV-3034, Latvia|
The main building: 2 Standard DBL rooms | 1 Standard TWIN rooms | 1 Suite DBL room | 1 Superior DBL room | 1 Apartment
Cottage “Annmarie” – a private cottage with a bedroom (DBL bed), a living room, WC and bath, a kitchen.
SERVICES AND ATTRACTIONS ON SITE
- Walking routes in the surroundings:
– walks in the Romantic Landscape Park surrounding the hotel (1–2 hours),
– a walk to the Ainavu precipice (approx. 2.5 km/1–2 hours
– Amata hiking trail (15 km/approx. 5–6 hours)
- Cycling routes in the Gauja National Park, bike rental and trekking poles’ rental.
The hotel restaurant mostly uses local ingredients.
PLACES OF INTEREST NEARBY
- Historic town of Cēsis 8km.
- Sigulda town 18km.
- The Lake Castle of Āraiši 7km. It is an authentic reconstruction of a Lettigalian tribe settlement (9th -10thcentury) – wood cabins on a platform in a lake. Guided excursions.
- The Līgatne nature trails 11km.