Kassari Holiday Resort
This cosy and enjoyable centre, located on a beautiful seashore in the midst of untouched nature can satisfy the needs of the most demanding customer, as well as those of families with children. The centre includes a hotel, terraces, a conference centre, and a cosy and child-friendly grill restaurant ‘Lest & Lammas’. Our friendly team will do everything to ensure that your stay in our hotel is enjoyable and memorable.
|Distance from Tallinn:||151 km|
|Address||Kassari küla, 92111 Hiiumaa (the second largest island in Estonia), Estonia|
15 rooms: 9 TWIN rooms, 1 family room, and 5 apartment-style rooms.
SERVICES AND ATTRACTIONS ON SITE
- Beerhouse ‘Hiiu Olle Koda’. The brewery combines all the past beer tricks and tips and traditions. Besides tasting, you can get an overview on the history of Hiiumaa’s beer, its traditions, and brewing in the beer house;
- Ready-to-use food products on spot. High-quality local food, created in collaboration between the restaurant Resto Lest & Lammas, Hiiumaa Lihatööstus, and the farmers of Hiiumaa;
- Bicycle, rowboat and motorboat rent;
- Fun cruise with iron ship. The cruise ship ‘Katrin’ accommodates 12 passengers;
- The Sääretirp ridge, one of Hiiumaa’s most popular sights, is within walking distance.
Holiday Resort restaurant ‘Lest ja Lammas’ (Flounder and Sheep) aim is to of- fer quality dishes specific to the local cuisine, made from fresh raw material. Freshly caught fish, lamb, and other meat are the main focus of the food selec- tion. If the weather is nice, it is splendid to lounge outside, where log furniture and a small grill cabin are set up for that purpose.