Sagadi Manor Hotel
The Sagadi Manor Hotel complex is located on the edge of Lahemaa National Park, offering its guests many possibilities for relaxing. Guests will appreciate the beautiful surroundings, and enjoy the comfortable accommodation, splendid culinary experiences and cosy atmosphere. The hotel’s location offers the chance for guests to become acquainted with the cultural and natural merits of the local area.
|Distance from Tallinn:||90 km|
|Address||Sagadi, Lääne-Virumaa, Estonia|
– 12 TWIN/DBL Superior rooms
– 14 TWIN/DBL Standard rooms
– Garden house suite for 2 persons
SERVICES AND ATTRACTIONS ON SITE
– Finnish sauna in the ice cellar
– wood-fired sauna in the hostel
– barrel-sauna under the sky
– leisure programmes for groups
Sagadi Manor’s restaurant’s à la carte menu offers traditional dishes as well as game specials.